|1 bedroom||from $307,900|
|2 bedrooms||from $387,900|
|3 bedrooms||from $471,900|
|Get the best mortgage rate|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2021-07-07
Sir John, proximity, convenience and comfort one step from the metro. Living at Sir John means living in the comfort of a brand new living space, surrounded by the amenities of a mature neighborhood.
Sir John offers a selection of studios, 1 to 3 bedroom condos as well as 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses and penthouses. A living space where every square foot is optimized by renowned architects. A trendy decor worthy of magazines where all you have to do is settle down and enjoy incomparable comfort.
- Indoor parking included
- Concrete construction of 130 units on 6 floors
- Studios, condos, townhouses and penthouses from 413 to 1403 sq. ft.
- Interior parking and heated and secured locker spaces
- Communal roof terrace with BBQ area, lounge area, furniture, yoga section and pergola
- Landscaped courtyards
- All units have a balcony or terrace
- 9-foot exposed concrete ceilings
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, island and ceramic backsplash
- Engineered wood flooring
It is in the heart of Mercier West that Sir John chose to take root. Just a few streets from Rosemont and Anjou, its living environment is already well established and ready to welcome you. Take advantage of a complete commercial offer, all local services, schools and public institutions, without fear of the chaos of neighbourhoods in perpetual construction.
Exceptional location a step from the Langelier metro station, a BIXI station, bus stops and major highways. Public transit takes you easily to the four corners of the city, while Sherbrooke Street takes you quickly downtown. Nearby highways give you direct access to the north and south shores, without the stress of traffic.
- Near highways 20, 25, 40
- Exceptional location a step from the Langelier metro station
- A 5-minute walk to a grocery store, pharmacy, SAQ, shops, services, several cafés and restaurants
- BIXI station adjacent to the building
- Near Maisonneuve Park and a 2-minute walk to St-Donat park
- 20 minutes from downtown
- Access to buses 33, 185 and 197
Request more informationsirjohncondos.com
Mortgage pre-qualificationGet the best mortgage rate
Other projects by Société de Développement Bertone