|2 bedrooms||from $325,160|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2018-10-11
Last house! Corner unit, quick delivery.
Live Angora is a contemporary townhouse project of 40 units with 2 or 3 bedrooms on 3 floors above ground, for a total of 2 000 sq.ft in Terrebonne facing the 40 000 sq.ft Joseph-Bourgoin park. The park includes daycares, children's games, water games, basketball court, tennis courts, 4 season ice rink, hiking trails, ice ring and bike path.
- Loft-style energy efficient panoramic windows
- 9-ft ceilings
- Large center island with lunch counter in the kitchen (your choice of finish)
- Large terraces of 20 X 12 of the kitchen and the ground floor
- Private indoor garage 14 x 12
- Central heating with gas powered air
- Selection of finishes for hardwood and ceramic floors
- Gas stove and outdoor BBQ plug
- Free-standing bathtub
- Access to your own private fenced yard, latticed, landscaped, with grass and paved entrance
The project is located near Highways 25 and 40, various amenities and services, such as shops, restaurants, banks, SAQ, big box stores, food markets and train station. Last house on the project. Construction finished. Paved project.
Request more informationwww.ouellettehabitations.ca
Tuesday and Wednesday : 4:30 to 7 p.m.Please call to find out for opening hours and to schedule an appointment. Mention that you found the project on GuideHabitation.ca