|2 bedrooms||from $323,605|
|Get a mortgage pre-qualification >>|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2018-07-19
Last house! Delivery september 2018!
Live Angora is a contemporary townhouse project of 40 units with 2 or 3 bedrooms on 3 floors above ground, for a total of 2 000 sq.ft in Terrebonne facing the 40 000 sq.ft Joseph-Bourgoin park. The park includes daycares, children's games, water games, basketball court, tennis courts, 4 season ice rink, hiking trails, ice ring and bike path.
- Open-living room, dining room and kitchen
- Loft-style energy efficient panoramic windows
- 9-ft ceilings
- Large center island with lunch counter in the kitchen (your choice of finish)
- Large terraces of 20 X 12 of the kitchen and the ground floor
- Private indoor garage
- Central heating with gas powered air
- Selection of finishes for hardwood and ceramic floors
- Gas stove and outdoor BBQ plug
- Free-standing bathtub
The project is located near Highways 25 and 40, various amenities and services, such as shops, restaurants, banks, SAQ, big box stores, food markets and train station.
The project is developped by Ouellette Habitations.
Request more informationwww.ouellettehabitations.ca
Mortgage pre-qualificationGet a mortgage pre-qualification >>
Tuesday and Wednesday : 4:30 to 7 p.m.Please call to find out for opening hours and to schedule an appointment. Mention that you found the project on GuideHabitation.ca