|1 bedroom||from $314,000|
|2 bedrooms||from $379,000|
|3 bedrooms||from $559,000|
|Luxury units available ($1M and over)|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2019-04-26
Queen Alix is an intimate and exclusive real estate project offering 25 units with surface areas ranging from 408 to 2168 sq.ft, spread over a wide variety of dwelling types:
- lofts with direct access
- one to three-bedroom condos with loggias
- townhouses with private, grassy backyards
- sumptuous penthouses with mezzanine and open-air garden
Living at Queen Alix means living calmly in the heart of the city. The proximity of Jean-Talon Market, of Saint-Laurent Boulevard, of the Mile-End and Outremont make Marconi-Alexandra a unique living space for contemporary families.
- building with a concrete structure, elevator and garage
- private outdoor spaces for all units
- bike storage
- storage space in basement for each unit
- walking distance from De Castelnau metro station (blue line) and Jean-Talon station (orange and blue lines) and the Parc train station
- close to all services: grocery store, pharmacies, SAQ, banks, cafés and restaurants
- at the heart of a vibrant neighborhood: artistic and culinary offers abound, a new Université de Montréal campus is being built, the offices of many AI companies are in the neighborhood, etc.
This project was born of the collaboration between the Blouin Tardif architectural film and Atelier Rhoncus Design, a pilot studio led by Pascale Viglas, named one of ten designers to watch by Index Design magazine. The building will also contain a small business on the ground floor, adding to neighborhood life and community development.
Request more informationqueenalix.ca
Luxury units availableThis project offers prestigious units selling at $1M and more.
Look at the Luxury Section here.