Terra is a residential project by Broccolini that offers 125 townhouse units in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, with surface areas ranging from 1880 to over 2450 sq.ft. Five diferent models offering 2 or 3 bedrooms (with the fourth room as an option) are available.
- Large private deck
- Noble materials for exterior cladding (wood and Synthetic Stone brick)
- 1 ½ to 3 ½ bathrooms
- Numerous personalization options available
- Central furnace for heating and air conditioning
- Underground parking garage (two vehicles)
- Pre-wired for electric vehicle charging stations
- High performance insulation to improve comfort
Terra sits adjacent to the Morgan Arboretum, the largest expanse of preserved woodland on the island of Montreal. The project is located mere minutes from the shops and services of downtown Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue as well as the future REM commuter train station.
Request more informationwww.terra-sab.com
Mortgage pre-qualificationGet the best mortgage rate
Other projects by Broccolini