|2 bedrooms||from $439,000|
|3 bedrooms||from $529,000|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2018-10-23
The phase 2 of the project Union sur le Parc comprise 166 units of 432 to 1,666 sq.ft. spread on 20 storeys. The condos of 1 to 4 bedrooms will offer multiple layouts and will offer views of the Mount-Royal, downtown of Montreal and the South Shore. The project gives you the opportunity to take ownership of one of the few green spaces in downtown Montreal.
The project consists of 2 towers. Both phases are currently under construction; delivery of phase 1 is planned for the end of 2019 and phase 2 at the beginning of 2020.
- Maximized living spaces
- 9 ft high ceiling
- Generous windows
- Entry handle with slot or keypad lock
- Central or wall air-conditioning and air exchanger
- All kitchen appliances included
- Fulgor hob and built-in oven
- Quartz countertop
- Full kitchen backsplash hauteur
- Large selection of finishes for cabinets, flooring and ceramics
Owners will have access to:
- An urban chalet with lounge areas and fireplaces offering spectacular views of Montreal; it also has a reservable room that can host 10 people;
- Two rooftop terraces with outdoor swimming pools, relaxation areas and barbecues;
- A reservable creative workshop that can host up to 16 people and features a commercial kitchen with a large island; perfect for family events or creative projects;
- A 2,500 sq.ft urban garden for cultivating fine herbs, small fruits and vegetables;
- A two storey 6,800+ sq.ft fitness centre divided into four zones; a gym, a yoga room, a kids gym, and an indoor swimming pool and spa with a steam room, sauna and hot tub;
- Two lobbies inspired by boutique hotels featuring work and reading spaces and a reservable conference room.
Located within a 6-minute walk of Atwater Metro Station in the Shaughnessy Village area, the project is within walking distance of the services offered by the vibrant Sainte-Catherine Street and many of the most renowned institutions such as the Canadian Center for Architecture, Concordia University, Dawson College or LaSalle College.
Request more informationunionparc.prevel.ca
QC514 846 9292
From Monday to Tuesday: noon from 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: noon to 5:00 p.m.Please call to find out for opening hours and to schedule an appointment. Mention that you found the project on GuideHabitation.ca