|1 bedroom||from $178,645|
|2 bedrooms||from $250,370|
|3 bedrooms||from $346,500|
|Get a mortgage pre-qualification >>|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2018-04-04
The Rose-Phillips II is a Phillips Vivenda/Prével Alliance project located in Rosemont Petite-Patrie neighbourhood, just across nice and cozy Père Marquette park. Each unit offers 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, living areas ranging from 649 to 1,344 sq.ft and some are granted with a mezzanine and a private rooftop terrace.
- Landscaped courtyard
- Indoor parking lot
- Shared rooftop terraces
- Storage and bike spaces
- Close to Père Marquette and Sir Wilfrid Laurier parks
- Access to community gardens
- Sporting activities facilities (bike paths, arenas, outdoor ice rinks, sporting and nautical centres, etc.)
- Cultural gatherings (libraries, Maison de la culture, movie theatres, etc.)
- Rosemont metro station
Phase 1 - 100% sold
Phase 2 - 95% sold - Immediate occupancy
Phase 3 and 4: 75% sold- Occupancy Spring 2019
Request more informationwww.vivenda.ca
Mortgage pre-qualificationGet a mortgage pre-qualification >>
Tuesday to Thursday : 4 to 7 p.m.
Sunday : 1 to 4 p.m.
Also by appointmentPlease call to find out for opening hours and to schedule an appointment. Mention that you found the project on GuideHabitation.ca