|2 bedrooms||from $249,900|
|3 bedrooms||from $249,900|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2017-10-27
Cours St-Charles is located on De Normandie street. Accessible by montée de Picardie in Varennes, the project will have 34 semi-detached houses in coownership and 9 detached.
In a quiet area, around a roundabout with views on the Saint-Charles river (no rear neighbors).
- Spacious open concept with many windows
- Wood floors and staircase (many colors available)
- Ceramic tile in the bathroom, powder room and hall
- Podium bath with a large separate shower ceramic
- Large walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Possibility of two or three bedrooms upstairs with no extra cost
- Finishings to customer's choice
- Semi-fenished basement, which has the same area as the ground floor
- Several different configurations available
- Ability to make changes for free
Possession within 3 months after purchase.
This a project by Copel Construction.
Request more informationgestione2immobilier.ca
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday : 3 to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday : noon to 5 p.m.Please call to find out for opening hours and to schedule an appointment. Mention that you found the project on GuideHabitation.ca