|1 bedroom||from $1,524|
|2 bedrooms||from $2,220|
|3 bedrooms||from $3,097|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2022-03-23
Discover LABO and experience a past that coexists with the present
LABO is a 126-unit New-York-style rental project in Westmount, 20 minutes from downtown Montreal and Griffintown.
Phase 1 will be available from fall 2022.
From 3 ½ loft style to 5 1/2 discover a trendy high-end apartment building with a unique urban industrial style.
Soak in the large, well-lit spaces with massive windows to illuminate your day, the common spaces that will energize your daily life, and the bustling neighbourhood with many services nearby.
A trendy apartment project
From the kitchen to the bathroom, you’ll fall in love with every last detail of your apartment.
With its warm, inviting atmosphere and premium materials, nothing is left to chance at LABO:
- 10- to 15-foot ceilings
- Bright, airy living spaces
- Spacious kitchens with quartz countertops
- Huge, insulated windows
- Urban style and stylish decorative lighting
- Air conditioning included
- Appliances included
- Hot water included
Dive into a new experience.
This residential complex will transform the space into practical homes and common areas where every need is met:
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Penthouse-level gym with large windows
- Book nook
- Outdoor patio with BBQ and city views
- Meeting room and workstations
- Urban chalet with lounge, community kitchen, and pool table
- Lobby with waiting area
- Indoor pool (phase 2)
- Bicycle storage
- Car wash spaces (phase 2)
- Indoor parking
- Interactive mobile app
- Smart lockers for receiving packages
- Individual storage spaces on each floor
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
A bubbling district!
The inspiring experience of the inhabitants of LABO continues outside the walls, between Westmount and Saint-Henri, a neighbourhood that is vibrant, artistic, and open to the world.
The Lionel-Groulx and Place Saint-Henri metro stations are just steps away from your home, making it easy to get around the Island of Montreal.
Parks, restaurants, art galleries, grocery stores, and even a market are all within walking distance!
Request more informationlabomtl.com
Other projects by PUR Immobilia
Luxury units from PUR Immobilia