|2 bedrooms||from $660,926|
|3 bedrooms||from $737,112|
|Get the best mortgage rate|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2021-05-26
Large and prized townhouses.
Opulent comfort, well-designed spaces, and customization. Your private sanctuary, of an incomparable distinction, on the banks of the Lachine canal and surrounded by lush greenery in the heart of Saint-Henri in the South-West District of Montreal.
Galdin townhomes offer generous spaces from 1,076 to 1,955 square feet. There are two to three luxurious bathrooms with freestanding baths and double vanities in the master bathroom. The oversized terraces, lushly landscaped for privacy, overlook the Lachine Canal, the private courtyard or the Gédéon-de-Catalogne Park, one of the largest in the area. Custom floor design available. High-end standard finishing options with a vast array of quality materials to choose from. Some models offer direct access to the single or double private parking.
Careful attention to every detail is imperative to both design and construction teams which can also be seen in the project’s landscaping, lobby design, and shared areas.
Living spaces offer a panoramic view over the Lachine canal and Montreal’s skyline.
- Elegant interiors
- Floor-to-ceiling skyline glass windows
- Oversized terrace
- Vast hotel-boutique design lobby
- Expansive rooftop terrace with breathtaking views over the canal and the city skyline
- Fitness room
- Private lounge
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Indoor parking and elevators
- Walking distance to the Atwater market, place Saint-Henri metro station and several restaurants, cafés, grocery stores, boutiques and services
- Quick access to Griffintown, downtown Montreal, the old port, major autoroutes and Montreal-Trudeau international airport
- And much more
One of the few neighborhoods in which you will find comfort and leisure between nature, the calm of the canal’s waterfront, and the city.
Beneath open skies, in the heart of a dynamic living environment. Your townhouse a few steps from the Atwater market and the place Saint-Henri metro station. Within minutes to Griffintown, Old Montreal and Downtown. on Notre-Dame street, a few steps away, you will find many restaurants, shops and activities right at your doorstep.
A project by Le Solano / Canal Developments and Groupe Quorum.
Request more informationgaldin.ca
Mortgage pre-qualificationGet the best mortgage rate
Other projects by Quorum Construction
Luxury units from Quorum Construction