|2 bedrooms||from $310,000|
|3 bedrooms||from $310,000|
|Get the best mortgage rate|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2021-03-23
Discover NORCITÉ, a superb 45-townhouse project located in Saint-Canut, Mirabel (exit 39 on highway 15).
NORCITÉ is divided into 8 phases, grouped in 4, 6 or 7 townhouses, each with a Northern European-inspired architecture and a unique façade.
Designed with an attention to detail and to be finished with high-quality materials, yet at an affordable price, this project is the newest addition to Habita Nord-Est’s portfolio, a 3rd generation real-estate developer.
When it comes to interior design, you're in for a treat! Living areas are more than 1,300 square feet and the interior room divisions are customizable. For example, add a 3rd bedroom to a 2-bedroom layout. We’re happy to accommodate your preferences as best we can.
Every townhouse will have the following components:
- Modern architecture with unique facades designed by highly experienced architects
- 1 central kitchen with lunch counter
- 1 separate laundry room
- Customizable bedrooms and walk-in closets
- Natural hardwood staircase and railing with iron balusters
- 1 bathroom with large glass shower and freestanding tub
- 1 shower room
- High-end plumbing
- 1 garage with a private driveway
- 1 mezzanine above the garage
- 9 foot high ceilings on the main floor
- Large windows letting in a lot of light on both floors
- Private backyard with gallery
We offer you a large variety of options for interior design and finishings. The Habita Nord-Est team is happy to accompany and advise you in the realization of your dream home.
It is hard to find a better neighborhood than Saint-Canut. NORCITÉ is located near nature (Rivière du Nord and regional parks), yet is close to many services including grocery stores, an SAQ, banks, restaurants, a veterinary clinic, boutiques, a cultural center, an arena, schools, daycare centers, etc. This part of Mirabel is rapidly developing and is enviable for all these reasons and more.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us to learn more about the NORCITÉ and reserve your home now!