|1 bedroom||from $1,440|
|2 bedrooms||from $1,810|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2021-11-04
The first Mellem will take root in a peaceful, vibrant and safe neighbourhood of Brossard, on the banks of the St. Lawrence River. It’s a rental project offering 254 units, divided into studios, 3 ½ , 4 ½ and 5 ½ units, which will be available from September 2021.
Offers in an all-inclusive package, the apartments include :
- 6 household appliances
- Energy costs (electricity, hot water, heating and air conditioning)
- Window dressing
- Access to shared spaces and services, including an unlimited access for one year to Dialogue, a telemedicine platform for health care.
Characteristics of Mellem spaces :
- Several thoughtful amenities that support your lifestyle: indoor swimming pool, gym next to a multifunctional room, sunny courtyard with communal vegetable gardens, urban chalet located on the 12th floor combined with an outdoor terrace that offers a breathtaking view of the river and downtown.
- Building equipped with energy efficient equipment and facilities for composting and recycling
- Building managed by an outstanding on-site service team, with resident concierges
- Secure room dedicated to receiving packages
- Car sharing and bike sharing service
- Local store accessible from the ground floor of the building
- A la carte concierge and support services, by the Groupe de Palma
- Bright apartments, with generous private balconies and thoughtful design (4 choices of atmosphere)
- An accepted presence of small pets on a few reserved floors
Individual lockers and underground parking spaces available ($)
- Direct transit to Montreal (30 minutes)
- Easy access to a vast network of bike paths and green areas
- Local shops