|1 bedroom||from $294,400|
|2 bedrooms||from $444,850|
|Get the best mortgage rate|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2021-03-01
A luminous project.
The sun is one of the sources of energy essential to our lives. It is the heat that awakens our senses and brightens our life. ADHOC Architects has created an exceptional concept for Résidia thanks to a daring vertical architecture and an interior courtyard that acts as a common skylight for all residents.
23 Townhouses and condos from 1 to 3 bedrooms
- large spaces up to 1390 ft²
- 10 penthouses on 2 levels with mezzanine and roof terrace
- common interior courtyard to make you daydream
- ground floor with shopping center for your daily purchases
10 reasons to succumb to Lumi
- in Villeray - very unique, project intersecting Saint-Hubert and Saint-André streets • townhouses and condos with 1 to 3 bedrooms, from 600 ft² to 1400 ft²
- abundant and generous architectural fenestration
- units with individual entrance from the street, with access from the interior courtyard
- local commercial space on the ground floor benefiting residents
- near Little Italy, Jean-Talon market and Jarry Park
- common interior courtyard - unique, a bath of light in all seasons
- less than 100 meters from Jean-Talon metro and enviable walking score
- reduced condo fees thanks to minimized common spaces
- storage space included and indoor parking available
10 units divided between 5 penthouses, 5 condos with 1 to 2 bedrooms. The living spaces on the facade of St-Hubert Street add that little extra charm! Each unit has the choice of a loggia or a roof terrace. The wood siding in these private outdoor spaces ensures maximum comfort at all times.
13 units including 4 townhouses, 5 penthouses and 4 condos. Each unit has its own entrance from the street and access to the interior courtyard, the latter benefiting all residents who take advantage of natural light. The interior courtyard is also a place of meetings and exchanges that allows residents to forge more human bonds.