|1 bedroom||from $1,675|
|2 bedrooms||from $1,875|
|Get the best mortgage rate|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2020-10-22
The Giantonio is a distinctive rental condo project with a modern lifestyle - inspiring, smart and sustainable.
The Giantonio is part of a revival movement in the heart of the Villeray district, at the Saint-Hubert/Castelnau intersection. It is a strategic location, without the drawbacks of downtown, a stone's throw from the Jean-Talon metro station and close to Jarry Park, the Jean-Talon Market and Little Italy. As a bonus, the Giantonio is a neighbor of the new Plaza Saint-Hubert project.
- 16 rental condos, from 1 to 2 bedrooms
- 8 double height penthouses with private roof terrace
- 3 floors, plus mezzanine
- 2 common roof terraces
- Ground floor with convenience shops
- WOW Innovative architectural concept and refined design
10 reasons to adopt the Giantonio
- Housing in a rental condo - a trendy, intelligent and flexible solution
- Strategic location, close to the metro and local shops.
- Double-height penthouses (8), with private roof terrace,
- Indoor parking spaces and heated storage.
- Innovative architectural concept and refined design.
- Large windows that let in natural light.
- Construction of superior quality to industry standards.
- Sustainable development respectful of the environment.
- A Unique lifestyle in a bustling neighborhood
- A paradise for walkers and cyclists (exceptional WalkScore / BikeScore ratings)
Electric with ice cube fridge
Dining room ceiling light
Bath / shower
Request more informationresidiadev.ca
Mortgage pre-qualificationGet the best mortgage rate
Other projects by Residiadev