Opulent comfort, well-designed spaces, and customization. Your private sanctuary, of an incomparable distinction, on the banks of the Lachine canal and surrounded by lush greenery in the heart of Saint-Henri in the South-West District of Montreal.
The project will offer studios, 1 to 3 bedroom condominiums, townhouses on two floors, and penthouses with vast rooftop terraces. Custom floor design available. High-end standard finishing options with a vast array of quality materials to choose from.
Spacious terraces and floor-to- ceiling windows optimize natural sunlight. Careful attention to every detail is imperative to both design and construction teams which can also be seen in the project’s landscaping, lobby design, and shared areas.
Living spaces offer a panoramic view over the Lachine canal and Montreal’s skyline.
- Elegant interiors
- Floor-to-ceiling skyline glass windows
- Oversized terrace-style balconies
- Vast hotel-boutique design lobby
- Expansive rooftop terrace with breathtaking views over the canal and the city skyline
- Fitness room
- Private lounge
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Indoor parking and elevators
- Walking distance to the Atwater market, place Saint-Henri metro station and several restaurants, cafés, grocery stores, boutiques and services
- Quick access to Griffintown, downtown Montreal, the old port, major autoroutes and Montreal-Trudeau international airport
- And much more
One of the few neighborhoods in which you will find comfort and leisure between nature, the calm of the canal’s waterfront, and the city. Beneath open skies, in the heart of a dynamic living environment. Your condo a few steps from the Atwater market and the place Saint-Henri metro station. Within minutes to Griffintown, Old Montreal and Downtown. on Notre-Dame street, a few steps away, you will find many restaurants, shops and activities right at your doorstep.
Two Information Offices :
- At the Canal 2 Project in Griffintown : 40, des Seigneurs Street, Montreal, QC H3K 1C2.
- At the Le Solano Project in the Old Port : 901, de la Commune Street East, Montreal, QC H2L 0E2.
Project: 4700 Saint-Ambroise Street, Saint-Henri Montreal H4C 2C7
A project by Le Solano / Canal Developments and Quorum