Condo | Cote-des-Neiges
|1 bedroom||from $403,600|
|2 bedrooms||from $460,853|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2023-02-28
- Indoor Parking
- Outdoor parking
- Model units
- ACQ Warranty
- registering now
- currently building
- move-in ready
Théâtre Snowdon Condos offers you an unparalleled housing opportunity: experience history in a Montreal heritage building. Designed with elegance and intimacy, while retaining its original character, the project offers 62 condominiums that tie together two eras on the stylistic, artistic and functional levels.
Located in the borough of Côte-des-Neiges - Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, you will find a multitude of restaurants, shops and services essential to your quality of life on a daily basis. The neighbourhood is located next to the chic Westmount borough and the magnificent Mount Royal Park.
You will be downtown in a few minutes, 12 minutes from Trudeau International Airport and 300 meters from the Snowdon metro station. Because your time is precious.
Built in 1936, with an Art Deco design, the Snowdon Theatre remains one of the last remnants of Montreal's movie palaces. Live history. Live an icon.
- 62 units rising on 6 floors and a mezzanine level
- Studio, loft, 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Concrete structure and 8'5'' exposed concrete ceiling
- High-speed elevator
- Indoor parking
- Outdoor living room with roof terrace
- Camera surveillance system
- Garbage chute and recycling room
- Interior spaces for bicycles
- Area from 376 to 1295 sq. ft.
- Appliances included
- quartz countertop,
- ceramic backsplash,
- engineered flooring,
- wall-mounted air conditioning and much more.
Buy a condo with only 5% deposit!
Project covered by the ACQ Guarantee Plan
Request more informationtheatresnowdoncondos.ca
Other projects by Omnia Technologies Inc.