Comprised of the Cote-des-Neiges and Notre-Dame-de- Grâce neighbourhoods, the Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough is located in the centre of the island of Montreal. With more than 168,000 inhabitants, it is the most populated borough on the island. It is also very multicultural, with more than 75 ethnic groups calling the area home. It is surrounded by the Town of Mount Royal, Outremont, Ville-Marie, Montreal-Ouest, and the Southwest.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="620"] Kent Park/CDN-NDG[/caption]
- Many renown schools (Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf, Villa Maria College, Notre Dame College, etc.)
- Concordia University (Loyola Campus), HEC Montreal, École Polytechnique, University of Montreal.
- St. Joseph's Oratory
- Segal Centre for Performing Arts
- Montreal Holocaust Memorial Centre
- 4 public libraries and 2 cultural centers
- Many parks and sports fields
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="620"] UdeM, Patrick Deslandes[/caption]
Discover new condo projects in Cote-des-Neiges--Notre-Dame-de-Grâce here.
Discover new houses in Cote-des-Neiges--Notre-Dame-de-Grâce here.
See the boundaries of Cote-des-Neiges--Notre-Dame-de-Grâce in Google Maps.
Stock images: Shutterstock
Most popular articles